July 9, 2009

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Well, while I'm sitting at the computer waiting for my scanner driver to reinstall so I can get what I hope is the last of our paperwork to our mortgage broker I thought I'd throw up a quick post. Today is the running around like a chicken with its head cut off day in the home buying process. Tomorrow, when we actually close will I'm sure be a little anticlimatic. Walk to the bank, get the cashier's check, walk to the title company, sign papers and poof, we're homeowners again. but as I'm sitting here cursing my computer for bugging out on the week that I REALLY needed it, I'm feeling like tomorrow will never get here. So keep all your fingers and toes crossed for me that a) all the paperwork goes through and we actually get to close tomorrow and b) that I can keep my sanity through this crazy crazy last day.