July 20, 2009

Did You Miss Me?

No, I haven't been trapped inside Lowes hardware section or sanding my fingers to the bone so that I can't type. I've been visiting my parents in Missouri with the kids. And while I'd love to tell you all about the floor that Will ripped up while I was gone or the crazy cool thimble my mom bought me at the most amazing estate sale or the rack I'm painting for Briton's side of the room, I've been up since 6:15, driven two hours to St. Louis, flown a hour and a half to Atlanta then another hour and a half to Richmond, driven around Richmond for an hour while I waited for them to get my bags off another flight then in the car through rush hour traffic for two hours to get home. So I'm beat, and wet since there is a serious rainstorm going on outside. But tomorrow, I'll be rearing to go again. For now.....sleep.....