March 1, 2011

need



For the third week in a row I've ended up actually going to the grocery store. If you know me at all you know that I'm obsessed with our local grocery delivery company Retail Relay and I almost never ever go to the grocery store apart from a quick trip to the small market downtown. I love Retail Relay but I'm on a fruit kick and the fruit I'm craving isn't really available, or at least not at my budget, through them, so to the grocery store I've gone. Yesterday Evie and I were trotting around the store using the self scanner (both my kids love these, it actually makes grocery shopping with them fun which may be why I've been willing to go lately) I kept having to haul up my cloth bags as they fell over, scrunched down and otherwise cause me grief. What I needed was one of these.

Seriously, brilliant.
I need them.

NEED THEM.

Wonder if I could make them actually.... Any thoughts?